TRAVEL + LEISURE
WORLD’S BEST AWARDS – 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
Viking Ocean Cruises
Viking Ocean Cruises was voted the number one Ocean Cruise Line in the world due to the uniqueness and exceptional cruises that travels the world. Viking Ocean Cruises operates over seventy vessels that include state-of-the-art fleets consisting of luxurious facilities and amenities and premium service. Viking Ocean Cruises sails through the Americas and Caribbean, Asia, Australia, Scandinavia and Baltic, Grand Voyages around the world and Quiet Season Mediterranean. Viking Ocean Cruises current fleet comprises of The Viking Star, Viking Sea, Viking Sky, Viking Sun, Viking Orion, Viking Jupiter and The Viking Venus. Each fleet is designed to make your experience more enriched and memorable.
By 2022, Viking Ocean Cruises will present new expedition voyages that will sail to Antarctica, North America’s Great Lakes and The Arctic. This will bring in a whole new game changer for guests wishing to explore and experience what it is like sailing through the cold icy weather and witnessing the various animals in the seas and on land.
Viking Ocean Cruises pays attention to every little detail on each ship including service, interior, facilities and amenities. Viking Ocean aims to create a comfortable and safe haven for you to enjoy throughout your time on one of the Viking Ocean Cruises. Experience top quality service by the attentive staff onboard that will look after you with whatever you need. Viking Cruises award-winning service will ensure your stay will be satisfying and creating a comfortable environment feeling like home.
Experience your stateroom that has a private veranda on each ship in every stateroom allowing you to experience the amazing views being sailed through. All staterooms come with a king-size bed that is fitted with premium and luxurious mattresses, blankets and pillows which will make your sleeping and resting experience more enhanced and relaxing. Each stateroom has large showers, heated bathroom floors, 42 inch TV, various USB and power ports and 24-hour room service. Enjoy the mini-bar that comes with various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Viking Cruises focuses on the fine art of detail within your stateroom which has various interior designs with a modern twist.
Staterooms designed by Viking, ensures elegance and luxury through providing the various high quality amenities and facilities including premium bath products that are replenished daily and anti-fog mirrors. Make use of the plush robes, slippers and hair dryers to unwind and relax. Vikings Penthouse Veranda rooms are the highest-rated due to its spacious and elegance that creates a place for individuals to feel relaxed, satisfied and comfortable. The Penthouse offers 25% more room which has various drawers and storage spaces for baggage, clothing and personal items. Guests will have priority restaurant and onshore excursion reservations which can all be booked through the lovely staff onboard. Once entering into your Penthouse Veranda room, enjoy the welcoming bottle of premium champagne.
Take advantage of the various facilities available onboard which includes infinity pools, Nordic-inspired Spas, panoramic Explorers’ Lounge and the curated libraries that consists of various books including art, history and culture. Enjoy the live musicians playing classical music that comprises of pianists, guitarists, cellists and violinists creating a relaxing and calming feeling for guests to experience. If you want to enhance your knowledge of the destinations that you will be travelling to, make use of the short films that are screened in the small cinemas or in your stateroom TV which gives an insight into the culture, traditions and iconic landmarks. Guests wishing to get hands on can take cooking classes with Vikings world-class chefs serving up elegant dishes in a three-course meal.
Guests will receive one complimentary onshore excursion of their choice that will enhance guests’ experiences and understanding of the country being sailed through. Experience before and after-hours access to world-class museums avoiding the busy crowds or attend a cultural performance including opera, ballet and folklore. Guests wanting to experience what the locals do can explore the various culinary tours of food tasting, be a special guest at a local’s home, explore local farms, villages, cities and towns. If you want to experience onshore excursions, ask the attentive staff onboard to plan your day with full of excitement and experiences that you will never forget.
Experience the various foods and cuisines onboard on one of the Viking Ocean Cruises. Cuisines include Western to Asian dishes that are served daily using fresh locally sourced ingredients with various options for you to try. Onboard the Viking Cruises, various fine dining restaurants are available through reservations. Restaurants onboard include:
- Manfredi’s Italian Restaurant: A fine dining experience with the taste of Italy from the famous flavours of Rome.
- The Chef’s Table: Fine dining experience including premium foods and wine chosen by the sommeliers and culinary masters.
- World Café: Serving up premium sushi and seafood choices with live cooking and an open kitchen. Guests can dine indoors or on the al fresco that has an amazing panoramic view.
- Mamsen’s: Which is located in the Explorers’ Lounge, the Mamsen’s offers Norwegian dishes for breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks or evening treats.
- Pool Grill: Served during lunch time or in the afternoon, Pool Grill serves casual foods that are made to order including burgers, seared Ahi tuna, fries and other bar style foods.
- Room Service: Available 24-hours 7 days a week offering signature dishes options.
Viking Ocean Cruises offers various all-inclusive facilities, services and amenities onboard, this includes:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- 24-hour room service
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Access to top-rated spa & state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Self-service launderettes
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
All worth over $200 per guest per day
Once you embark on one of the Viking journeys, you automatically become eligible for travel credit on your next trip with Viking Cruises. Sign up to the Inside Scoop that offers special limited-time offers.
Viking Referral Rewards
Refer a new traveller whether it is family members, friends or work colleagues, you can all enjoy rewards including:
- Receive $100 travel credit for each new traveller you refer
- Earn a free cruise when you refer your 13th friend within a year
- Each referred personal saves $100 on their first trip