Introducing Brand New Business Class Beds on China Airlines A350-900
|Sydney||Amsterdam, Rome, Frankfurt, or Vienna||From $4880|
|Sydney||London Gatwick||From $5050|
|Valid||01 February 2019 – 31 August 2019|
|Sales End||31 May 2019|
|Minimum/Maximum Stay||Nil / 1 year|
Australia – Taipei
Taipei – Europe
Europe – Taipei
Taipei – Australia
Terms & Conditions
* Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice.
* Limited availability on special airfares.
* Advertised price is per person inclusive of taxes and based on return airfares.
* Taxes are given as guided only as it may varies depending on your departure city, destination cities and number of stops.
China Airlines Business Class
Premium Business Class
New China Airlines cabins delicately integrate oriental aesthetics and traditional cultural elements in a modern design, creating a space that is unique, yet rich with refinement. Our cabins will make all flights more elegant and enjoyable.
*China Airlines’ 777/A350 Premium Business Class is mainly available on flights to and from North America, Europe, Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) and selected Asian destinations. For details, please check our flight timetable or consult our staff.
Visit the Sky Lounge and enjoy a blend of the West and the Orient. Select from a variety of Coffee or Tea complementing our signature snack and pick up a good read from their on board book shelf.
Lounge Access for Business Class Passengers:
- Sydney: SkyTeam Lounge Sydney
- Melbourne: Qantas Business Class Lounge
- Brisbane: Plaza Premium Lounge
- Taipei: China Airlines Dynasty Business Class Lounge – use Terminal 1 Lounge
- London Gatwick: No1 Lounge at Gatwick Airport’s South Terminal
Frequent flyer: Dynasty Member – a member of the SkyTeam