|Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney||Los Angeles, San Francisco||From $5220|
|Adelaide, Perth||From $5600|
|Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney||Houston||From $5700|
|Adelaide, Perth||From $6080|
|Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney||Vancouver||From $5730|
|Adelaide, Perth||From $6110|
|Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney||Chicago||From $6180|
|Adelaide, Perth||From $6570|
21 January 2019 – 04 April 2019
8 July 2019 – 20 September 2019
03 October 2019 – 30 November 2019
|Sales End||01 March 2019|
|Minimum/Maximum Stay||Nil / 1 year|
Australia – Auckland
Auckland – North America
North America – Auckland
Auckland – Australia
* Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice.
* Limited availability on special airfares.
* Advertised price is per person inclusive of taxes and based on return airfares.
* Taxes are given as guided only as it may varies depending on your departure city,
Air New Zealand Business Class Premier Cabin
Boeing 777s on selected flights – offering fully-flat beds, direct aisle access and three-course, tray-free meals in its Business Class Premier cabin.
Seating configuration: 1-2-1
Frequent flyer program: Air New Zealand Airpoints, Star Alliance Member
Benefits of travelling in Business Class
- Carry-on baggage allowance: Two bags at up to 14kg combined total weight with a maximum of 10kg in a single piece, plus one small personal item.
- Checked baggage allowance: 3x23kg bags for all passengers
- Airport services: Priority check-in, Express Path security and immigration in Australia, priority boarding and priority baggage delivery.
- Lounge Access: Air New Zealand Lounges
Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Nadi and Rarotonga
Air New Zealand Business Premier amenity kit.
On board you’ll also receive personalised inflight service, an amenity kit with deluxe toiletries, and complimentary bottled water.