|Airlines||Swiss Air and Partner Airlines|
|Valid for departure||27 April 2017 – 26 April 2018|
|Valid for Sale||31 October 2017|
|Departure City||Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
Return Business Class Tickets to Europe with Swiss Air
|Europe||AUD $4500||Approx. $1000 – $1500||AUD $5500 – $6000|
Europe: Alicante, Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Bergen, Berlin, Bologna, Birmingham, Brussels, Budapest, Bucharest, Cairo, Copenhagen, Catania, Dubrovnik, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Gothenburg, Graz, Geneva, Hannover, Hamburg, St. Petersburg, Lisbon, London, Luxembourg, Lyon, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Malta, Moscow, Munich, Naples, Nice, Nuremberg, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Rome, Thessaloniki, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw, Zagreb, Zurich
|Minimum / Maximum Stay||Nil / 1 year|
|Routing||Australia– Asia (with Partner Airlines)
Asia – Zurich/Geneva
Zurich/Geneva – Europe
Europe – Zurich/Geneva Zurich/Geneva – Asia
Asia – Australia (with Partner Airlines)
|Change||Date change permitted at a fee of EUR400 per person
If the change results in a higher fare the difference must be collected
Terms & Conditions
* Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice.
* Limited availability on special airfares.
* Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares.
* Taxes are given as guided only as it may varies depending on your departure city, destination cities and number of stops.
* Additional levies and other applicable fees may apply. Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply.